Hello from Reno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbro

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

I bought white 2018 802a with a few mods from a private party about 3weeks ago. Love it! Unbelievable in stock trim.

This forum helped with what mods were on the truck and more I will be ordering. Thank$$$$

First plan was a diesel and toy hauler and a sxs. Yea, $140-180k I was starring down.

Instead bought the Raptor and a smaller 25ft TT. Plan is to tow the trailer to near offroading spots, drop it, go offroading.

Took the raptor on a fire road within 2 hours of ownership and a 4 hour offroading trip north of Reno within 2 weeks of ownership

So the build begins....

Current mods
Aftermarket head and lights
Roush air intake
Leitner ACS bed rack with gear pods, rotopax, mattrax mounts and three cross bars with roof top tent mounts (for sale)
Front baja designs light kit (think thats what they are)
Rear, yellow reverse/dust lights
Retrax bed cover
Stock size BFG MT's on stock wheels (off road setup)
New 35" Toyo AT3's on 20" Black Rhino Crawlers (On road/towing setup)
Boomba BOV

To be ordered next week:
SVC Stage 1 kit, turn down bump stops for towing, back up for offroading
Shock rebuild by Forged
Yakima HD adjustable rack
Cobb Access Port with Goose tunes

Future:
Coilovers and rear shocks
Desert tire rack for long runs
GPS
Aftermarket Front bumper

IMG_20210818_124155_01.jpg20210728_192006.jpg

OP
OP
T

Turbro

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Will be here a ton as I'm always on the forums with all my rides.

Smoke is horrible in Reno for a week now. Leaving today to get out of it for a while.

Been offroading most of my life. ATVs mainly. Raced on the GNCC circuit for years. But got to stay this is the first time I went off road with AC and it's wonderful! Then I will get heat in the winter!!!! Mannnnnnn, thats luxury offroading!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! yeah, smoke was bad during the Vegas to Reno race. You have plenty of places to go play for sure!

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you're in Somersett or Galena area, good places to play with the Raptor not far from both!