Hello from Reno - Just ordered a 22 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on the order. Your doing wonders with that SuoerDuty btw. Get them pics up once you get it.

OP
OP
Bugzuki

Bugzuki

Reaction score
I had to pay 10k in ADM, I could not find a dealer that had any allocations that would respond to an online order.

I did wiggle a little info out of one sales person. He said that dealers won't accept online orders because they can't add markup to them. So they just ignore them. You have to call them and share your build with them so that they can enter it in your behalf as a custom order. Most places are asking. 15k to 30k over MSRP because they can. One dealer that had a velocity blue 35 raptor in stock said they had 3 dealerships ask if they could pay 14k over MSRP for it. So they wanted me to pay 15k.

Turns out dealers get 5 allocations for 35 inch Raptor and 2 allocations for 37 inches.

With the 2022 model year they made some changes to the package grouping that doesn't show up on Ford.com. the Blue interior was separated for the 37 tire package. The moonroof was added to the Power Tech Package.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Reno is the worst for new cars. When I bought my GEN1 in June 2014 right before the order banks closed they were trying to get 10-15k over back when trucks were 50k. Luckily Morgan Hill Ford hooked me up or I may have never pulled the trigger on my GEN1. Rant/

Congrats on the truck!

Raptor_MI

Reaction score
I had to pay 10k in ADM, I could not find a dealer that had any allocations that would respond to an online order.

I did wiggle a little info out of one sales person. He said that dealers won't accept online orders because they can't add markup to them. So they just ignore them. You have to call them and share your build with them so that they can enter it in your behalf as a custom order. Most places are asking. 15k to 30k over MSRP because they can. One dealer that had a velocity blue 35 raptor in stock said they had 3 dealerships ask if they could pay 14k over MSRP for it. So they wanted me to pay 15k.

Turns out dealers get 5 allocations for 35 inch Raptor and 2 allocations for 37 inches.

With the 2022 model year they made some changes to the package grouping that doesn't show up on Ford.com. the Blue interior was separated for the 37 tire package. The moonroof was added to the Power Tech Package.
Do you recall if you can order the power tech package without the 801A?