Hello from Reno - Just ordered a 22 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
Yesterday was the big day and I finally found a dealer that had one allocation for a Raptor 37 Performance package, so I signed up.

Don't have any idea when the build date is yet, but probably 4 to 6 months I am guessing.

Here is what it is supposed to look like:

1635865764907.png

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
#MaybeOneLessprius

OP
OP
Bugzuki

Bugzuki

Reaction score
Is it possible to show more than 10 post on a page with this forum or is it set by the admin? I can't find it in the preferences. Hopefully I missed it.

OP
OP
Bugzuki

Bugzuki

Reaction score
It can go anywhere I wanted to go out here in the desert but if you go about 2 miles per hour it feels like you are riding on a pogo stick. I am hoping that raptor will help my wife enjoy going places with me more.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking was there an ADM? I have one ordered that was built 10/1 and still sitting in the lot in Dearborn. A friend from college who has much more information than I can get thinks I wont get it until mid December. I am thinking of just cancelling and getting a 22. I am done with this...