Hello from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dryan910

Reaction score
I ordered my 2021 Raptor from Kent and Buddy at Town and Country Ford in Charlotte at MSRP. They have been great to work with so far. Mine was built on 10/3, hoping for delivery in a couple weeks.

mortimer

Reaction score
Piedmont triad...I am good with calling any dealer as long as they are willing and able to place the order. Doesn't matter if he is tn or sc or ga or Montana -:)
i ordered from Four Seasons Ford in Hendersonville, NC yesterday at MSRP. was able to get their first 22 raptor allocation. i went with black 37 and black interior. actually priced out cheaper than the 21 i had been trying to order bc the blue interior is an option now. ask for oscar

OP
OP
M

magnushouston

Reaction score
i ordered from Four Seasons Ford in Hendersonville, NC yesterday at MSRP. was able to get their first 22 raptor allocation. i went with black 37 and black interior. actually priced out cheaper than the 21 i had been trying to order bc the blue interior is an option now. ask for oscar
That is wonderful. Congratulations. . Thank you for sharing Mortimer.