Hello from MD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
djevox

djevox

Reaction score
Only....mighty nice of them
Lol, no crap- I should feel lucky they only want to take advantage of me a little.
Welcome to the forum. Check out Bob Bell Ford when your ready to order. They are a rare MD Ford dealer that treated me right. MSRP and honored original order price even after factory increases. The GM is a good guy and Edrick (410-304-7938) my saleman was great.
I heard good things about Bell when they were more local to me. I ended up buying at Shenandoah (now Luray). The smaller, more family owned and more customer retention focused stealerships have traditionally shown less greed in new model roll outs.
Thanks guys, I’ll look into them later today and check out Luray also. When I’m done with that, I need to figure out what I need to do to make my 22x10 -19 offset wheels fit (if they will at all). I’ll be putting either 35’s or 37’s on them. Pic of them now with 33’s. It’s on an incline, so don’t flame me about the carolina squat lol.

578E9C8C-0DFA-41B0-A52E-C3F829D7DC25.jpeg

Last edited:

LawDogg18

Reaction score
I checked out an orange gen3 today and it got me interested in switching over the end of this year from my ‘22 ram 1500 (diesel) to a raptor. I’m looking forward to learning on here during that excruciating wait for the factory order process.
Good luck if you are ordering one. Most dealerships are only allocated 2 if any. You might be better off finding one on the lot and negotiating. I got lucky and found mine but had to pay 3500 over sticker...still cheaper than a 23 build. I did however trade my F150 and my GT350 though with no regrets. I don't think you would regret the switch.

OP
OP
djevox

djevox

Reaction score
After seeing some pics of negative offset wheels on stock gen2’s, I changed my mind. I’m going to stick with 0 offset or higher. With the exception of one truck from rodman customs that I keep seeing (has the same spec wheels I have), I don’t like the negative offset wheel look on the gen2+. I also am losing my desire to buy suspension for every truck I get. Jeezus, I must be getting old or something- I never thought I’d say that.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Lol, no crap- I should feel lucky they only want to take advantage of me a little.

Thanks guys, I’ll look into them later today and check out Luray also. When I’m done with that, I need to figure out what I need to do to make my 22x10 -19 offset wheels fit (if they will at all). I’ll be putting either 35’s or 37’s on them. Pic of them now with 33’s. It’s on an incline, so don’t flame me about the carolina squat lol.

View attachment 373110
The squat is the least of your worries in that picture. Hurry up and get a proper rig.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 373110

please, do not put 22's with street tires on your raptor. if you do, please don't post a picture of it LOL