Hello from MD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djevox

Reaction score
I checked out an orange gen3 today and it got me interested in switching over the end of this year from my ‘22 ram 1500 (diesel) to a raptor. I’m looking forward to learning on here during that excruciating wait for the factory order process.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked out an orange gen3 today and it got me interested in switching over the end of this year from my ‘22 ram 1500 (diesel) to a raptor. I’m looking forward to learning on here during that excruciating wait for the factory order process.
Well good luck and welcome!

OP
OP
djevox

djevox

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
Diggin’ on the Ginger Raptor, are you? No judgment.

Make sure if you are interested in ordering, your stealership has an actual allocation! Good luck.
They have an avalanche being built right now that no one’s claimed, so I’m deciding between that and ordering the orange in the configuration I want. They are one of the highest volume dealers in my area, so I don’t know how that translates into number of allocations a year. They were even nice enough to tell me they’d only charge $5k instead of $10k over msrp, lol. Lucky me. I’m ready for the current dealership model to be abolished.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have an avalanche being built right now that no one’s claimed, so I’m deciding between that and ordering the orange in the configuration I want. They are one of the highest volume dealers in my area, so I don’t know how that translates into number of allocations a year. They were even nice enough to tell me they’d only charge $5k instead of $10k over msrp, lol. Lucky me. I’m ready for the current dealership model to be abolished.
Only....mighty nice of them

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Check out Bob Bell Ford when your ready to order. They are a rare MD Ford dealer that treated me right. MSRP and honored original order price even after factory increases. The GM is a good guy and Edrick (410-304-7938) my saleman was great.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I heard good things about Bell when they were more local to me. I ended up buying at Shenandoah (now Luray). The smaller, more family owned and more customer retention focused stealerships have traditionally shown less greed in new model roll outs.