Hello from MD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
djevox

djevox

Reaction score
@FmaxTurboSi In all seriousness though- after 5 minutes of searching, I realized that it would be an injustice to the raptor to put show wheels on. I’m going to keep it purpose built, like it was intended.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
#GingerRaptorsNeedLoveToo
Noted.

@FmaxTurboSi In all seriousness though- after 5 minutes of searching, I realized that it would be an injustice to the raptor to put show wheels on. I’m going to keep it purpose built, like it was intended.

I feel like we have successfully rescued this N00b from a potential life altering rejection at starbucks. Imagine if he’d rolled up on his 26’s with -20 offset. Peasant car drivers may be tempted to park next to him or --perish the thought, park in the Raptor only parking spaces.

;-)

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Do not do 22" inch Wheels with -19 offset. You will hate the ride and the rubbing if you intend to play in the dirt. I would not go past 0 offset. 22's just don't ride well on Raptors, IMO only, I think 17's are awesome and 18's work also, beyond that ride quality will be reduced.

OP
OP
djevox

djevox

Reaction score
Do not do 22" inch Wheels with -19 offset. You will hate the ride and the rubbing if you intend to play in the dirt. I would not go past 0 offset. 22's just don't ride well on Raptors, IMO only, I think 17's are awesome and 18's work also, beyond that ride quality will be reduced.
I’m not, and it didn’t take me long at all when searching to see why. I’ll most likely stay in the positive range if I don’t just leave the stock “beadlock” look wheels on. I still need to get ahold of one more dealer, but if they don’t get back to me, I’ll be placing an order with the first dealer I went to for a Code Orange with 37’s. I’ll just have to make sure I get the GM to sign a price guarantee on the order.

OP
OP
djevox

djevox

Reaction score
To update this, I called a bunch of dealers and feel that I’m getting ****** around. I found some ‘21’s with low mileage online, so I’m considering buying used. I just have to deal with trading in, which will suck negotiating.