Hello from Dubai

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBrightside

Reaction score
How's it going! Hello from the OG desert - anxiously awaiting my Gen 3 Agate Black (arrives in a few days) and selling my Gen 2 as we speak. Loving this forum - so much amazing information that's helped me out a lot so thanks for that!

Already looking at getting 37 tires on my 35 (since the 37 pack simply isn't available out here without a really long wait) and seeing the install stories here really made me confident doing it when the dealer kept trying to freak me out about it (the usual voiding warranty on "affected parts" story.)

Anyway - I'll see you guys around the forum.

-Sam

Last edited:

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How's it going! Hello from the OG desert - anxiously awaiting my Gen 3 Agate Black (arrives in a few days) and selling my Gen 2 as we speak. Loving this forum - so much amazing information that's helped me out a lot so thanks for that!

Already looking at getting 37 tires on my 35 (since the 37 pack simply isn't available out here without a really long wait) and seeing the install stories here really made me confident doing it when the dealer kept trying to freak me out about it (the usual voiding warranty on "affected parts" story.)

Anyway - I'll see you guys around the forum.

-Sam
Whats up Sam! How much do Raps cost over there?

OP
OP
MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Reaction score
Congratulations, post some pics when you get her in :)
Sending her for a stealth gray wrap (black cars in Dubai are a hotbed for dust and sand and all sorts of shenanigans - Will do after that for sure!

Welcome to FRF

#BlackRaptorsMatter
#AntimatterBlueIsNotBlackEnough
Thank you!

I've seen this before
"arrives in a few days" lol.

It's been a few days since August lol. But I tracked the ship this time so there's no messing around :p