Hello all :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Z

zlorfik

Reaction score
Drove 840 miles with driver assist on, and it was the most relaxing long ride I've ever done. It's all around awesome beast, and I'm very impressed by how packed it is with features. The fit and finish is really good, everything is aligned nicely (bumper, exhaust tips, etc). Atlas blue looks really good in person. Tight and quiet. No unusual engine sounds, and no suspension clunking when going over bumps.

Only minor little tiny issues so far are: a) the wireless charger is pretty weak, can barely prevent the battery drain on iPhone with GPS+music+carplay on b) the lateral placement of accelerator pedal feels uncomfortable. I hope somebody makes pedals that are bigger and adjustable.

p.s. Put short antenna on, ordered tailgate pad for mountain biking, now researching which tonneau cover to get (no rush, need for ski season).