Hello all. Just saying hi.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ESPcoatings

ESPcoatings

Reaction score
Yeah, dude... you’re fitting right in here. I almost hate to suggest it, but maybe a write up on how you’re prepping and finishing up these parts.

#RESPECT.
Tell ya what.. I still have a skid plate to do. I'll put something together and post it when I do that one. Step by step kind of thing. (As long as my ******* doesn't space out on it until I'm already cooking the second layer or something.) Currently my shop is kind of a mess as I'm on the tail end of re-organizing it all. Once it's back up and running I can even answer specific questions with a demo or photos on the next thing I coat, too. I mean, if there's an interest, I'd be happy to help. Until then, I'll take a look through my photos and see if there's enough of any one item that would make for a decent post.

OP
OP
ESPcoatings

ESPcoatings

Reaction score
My truck was MINT when I got her, original owner obviously kept it in the garage. Unfortunately I am unable to do so. Not happy about that.
POR15 may be your friend. But do it right. The name is misleading. (Apologies in advance if I'm offending your intelligence. I don't mean to. I just don't want to put out advice that is lacking a key point that could cause a poor outcome.) Point is, and just to be safe...treat the rust properly, then use the POR15 properly. Good stuff.

(I know.. everyone probably already knows this but hey, can't hurt to be sure.)