Height Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan Ordoins

Reaction score
Question. Does anyone know the height of the Raptor with a 2.5-3” leveling kit and 35” tires? Want to make sure it’s going to fit in the garage.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GEN1 or GEN2?
Whose leveling kit?
Etc.

No one can answer your question if you don't give them enough information to work with.

Question: How much does it rain on Tuesdays?

TimmyP

Reaction score
I have a Gen 2, 2019 with a 2" level kit and stock KO2 tires. Fits in my standard height garage door with no problem. I have not measured the actual heigh of the truck however.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummm, can't you just google the height of a 2019 Raptor, add 1/2" for your 1" taller tires, add your 3" for the lift and then have your answer?

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Google says it is 78.5" tall. So Add your 1/2" for tires: 79". Now add 3" for the lift: 82". Now add 2" for some wiggle room so as to avoid an "oh shit" moment: 84". You will need about 84" of clearance for this to work. That is still only 7' so a typical household garage door should give you enough room.

cddawgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just HAD to have my 18 screw, got home, damn thing is too Long for my carport. So now I can't drop my garage door. The agonizing part is its only 3"s too long. and that's butted against the house. I miss that door being down.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question. Does anyone know the height of the Raptor with a 2.5-3” leveling kit and 35” tires? Want to make sure it’s going to fit in the garage.

Question, How tall is your garage?

I have a 37's, 4in lift, +2 Deavers, and custom coil overs and mine fits in my garage. Ceilings in my garage are 12ft and my opening is 9ft. I clear the door opening by about 6 to 8 in. haven't measured exactly the clearance but just eye balling it.