Heated Wheel Retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 video. Life happened and distracted me. It's 142 minutes in raw form. Should be available around 12:35 CST.
Awesome video,

QQ: any issue from not disconnecting the battery... obviously the airbag did not explode! but curious if it threw a few extra codes having parts connected and disconnected with power?

i noticed a few times it was helpful for you to have the seat/wheel adjustments available

Last edited:

SuperSafety

Reaction score
any issue from not disconnecting the battery... obviously the airbag did not explode! but curious if it threw a few extra codes having parts connected and disconnected with power?

i noticed a few times it was helpful to have the seat/wheel adjustments available
No issues leaving it plugged in or codes that I'm aware of. I'm sure the computer didn't "like" disconnected sensors, but it sure made it easier.

SuperSafety

Reaction score
Great job - added this video to my roundup/summary post. Hope you don't mind.
Thanks. I'm happy it's useful.

For sure, feel free to use. DM me if you have questions. Console trim piece pulls toward your leg, not up. I had to get a snack and reassess. Hanger is real. Lol

I started a RPG perch and spacer vid last night. Hopefully, have it complete today. I'll post it in the suspension section. In case you want to lift yours.

MZRaptor

Reaction score
Console trim piece pulls toward your leg, not up.
Interesting you should mention this. I and another user wound up with a trim gap where the long trim piece meets the passenger side flag. Driving me nuts. Not sure if it can be resolved.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MZ - That happened to me and I later found out that a clip that connects the two was missing. Added that back and it's all tight

MZRaptor

Reaction score
OK thank you! I'll check. Can you send the replacement product please - just in case.