Heated Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm well aware of the heated steering wheel delete on the 2023 Raptors. My 2023 came in 2 weeks ago without it and I knew ahead of time from my WS that I wouldn't get the hot hands.
Has anyone taken delivery of a 2023 Raptor with a heated steering wheel?
I ran into a Paul Miller on a Bronco page who claims to work at the Ford Kentucky truck plant and stated that his dad just took delivery of a Raptor with a heated steering wheel..(he didn't specifically state 2023 so could have been a 2022). He also stated that he is helping build many ford trucks (limited and platinum Expeditions and Super Duty's) with heated steering wheels and its a day to day constraint. The argument went on and on...but I still haven't seen someone with a 2023 Raptor that came with a heated steering wheel!?
View attachment 385525

TerribleClaw

Reaction score
I've been looking to buy a new Raptor. Every 23 I've seen on the lot that seems to be built after about mid September all have heated steering wheel again. Anything before that I have not seen a heated steering wheel.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of us in Canada got heated steering wheels built Feb 2023 onwards
Raptors and R’s
I can share pics or sticker of mine If needed.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy just picked up his 2023 R and it has heated steering. The button is right next to the heated seat button on the driver side
Yes, the delete ended in the fall ford is now building applicable f150s with heated steering again