Heated Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RamseyF

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The electrical engineer that put that heated steering wheel button up in the center of that system only accessible from the Home Screen should be flogged….
Flogged is letting them off lightly. so annoying when I alway have my phone connected to sync for WAZE. need to back out of that every time.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Om my Gen2 the heated steering wheel icon sits on the home screen at the bottom below the phone display horizontally centered and it was like that new from the Dealership.

OP
OP
RamseyF

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Om my Gen2 the heated steering wheel icon sits on the home screen at the bottom below the phone display horizontally centered and it was like that new from the Dealership.

yea you can get to it a couple ways on the gen 2 but only on the infotainment system.

Gen 3 has a small button for the steering wheel heater to the right of the heat temp knob. Right between that and the seat heater button
thank you

thats the info I wanted. now that you said that I can sort of make it out on the picks I have seen

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yours must be a late 2018 or later truck. The button didn't appear there until after a Sync update. It was originally on the climate control screen. When pressed, a steering wheel icon would appear in the upper left of the screen so you could easily turn it off.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Yours must be a late 2018 or later truck. The button didn't appear there until after a Sync update. It was originally on the climate control screen. When pressed, a steering wheel icon would appear in the upper left of the screen so you could easily turn it off.
February 2019