Heated Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only wish they had given us a physical button for the wheel. It’s great on a cold Colorado day but at some point I want it turned off. Having to get out of CarPlay, to the climate menu, then pressing the steering wheel button is a PITA and is too distracting.

I’ll doublecheck the home button but I don’t recall seeing it there the last time I looked.

DLaw0522

Reaction score
I did the temp adjustment using Forscan, did the highest temp setting. I noticed a little difference but nothing too crazy. Worth doing though.

OP
OP
Woolaroc

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the temp adjustment using Forscan, did the highest temp setting. I noticed a little difference but nothing too crazy. Worth doing though.

I'm trying to find this in the sheet. Do you have the numbers? Also do you recall what it was set to before you changed?

Todd Sherman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you put your media screen on its home page, the button to turn the heated steering wheel on and off is always right there on the home screen. Pretty easy to operate. I find that it heats up very hot, and then you can just turn it off

OP
OP
Woolaroc

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah this is more about how mine isn't staying hot. It heats up then goes cold, not warm, again for a while. It's in the dealership for a separate fix so having them look at it today.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to have an external button. If you plug in your phone for android auto, the climate controls are gone and no way to turn off.