Heated Seats???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am the proud owner of one 2010 F150 Raptor, and even though I own one, I still read the occasional review just for kicks. I read one that mentioned heated Seats. I have every option available on this truck and Ive never noticed any sort of heated Seats am I that retarded that I can't figure out my own truck?

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buttons should be next to the climate controls.

Do you have the luxury package? Power seats, Sony sound system, etc?

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I have a 2010 with heated seats... The button is towards the bottom of the instrument panel - between the temperature knobs for driver and passenger.

Sent from my iPhone

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
....and the little image on the buttons is a......seat. :peace:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
My wife didn't know where our heated seat button was. I found that out the other night while I was waiting for her in the truck and decided to try them out. I turned mine off after it got warm since it was 75 outside or so, but I let hers stay on. I think it stayed on for about 5 minutes after she got in before she asked "why is my butt on fire?"

Here is where the heated seat button is...guess I could have used a better color than black, but it works
0yYfm.jpg

Last edited:

Pk64f100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you add ac to a 2011 truck with luxury Pkg? I have the heated seat option but can’t see a seat cool button does it not have one and is it possible?