Heated rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a car seat in mine over winter the marks are now gone. I put a thick towel under the car seat it helped.

D

Deleted member 12951

According to that thread, its not clear if in the Screw if leather is in the rear or not. I am getting the SE interior so will have to check it out once I get it but for a couple hundred its a worthy mod to add heat IMO.

Any new SE owners can verify what material is used on the rear seats for a Screw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's probably the same as the blue accent, ie black vinyl with red leather inserts. The vinyl is the part that will stretch/deform if it's hot and you have something heavy/pointy on it. Not trying to come in here and rain on people's parade, just wanted to point it out because I think it would be a consideration. Just don't want other people to end up with rear seats like mine.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

It's probably the same as the blue accent, ie black vinyl with red leather inserts. The vinyl is the part that will stretch/deform if it's hot and you have something heavy/pointy on it. Not trying to come in here and rain on people's parade, just wanted to point it out because I think it would be a consideration. Just don't want other people to end up with rear seats like mine.

Pics of what happened?

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn you Joe, yesterday I could have cared less if there were heated seats in back. I don't ride back there. Now, I have more on my to do list. I picked up 2 kits on eBay. The guy had a best offer and gave them to me for $25 each. Don't know when I'll get a chance to install them.

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i work here at the toyota plant. I have an idea from what i have experienced. These new tundras have blind spot monitoring now but not every truck has it but a good majority have the wire there but not the actual buzzer. Do you know what im saying. So maybe our trucks will have the wiring for it but nothing is hooked up to it. Then you could go to the dealer and ask for the king ranch stuff needed the switches on those are on the arm rest above the window switches in the back seat having two setting of hot. I can post pics if someone would like to see i have the truck as well

D

Deleted member 12951

Well i work here at the toyota plant. I have an idea from what i have experienced. These new tundras have blind spot monitoring now but not every truck has it but a good majority have the wire there but not the actual buzzer. Do you know what im saying. So maybe our trucks will have the wiring for it but nothing is hooked up to it. Then you could go to the dealer and ask for the king ranch stuff needed the switches on those are on the arm rest above the window switches in the back seat having two setting of hot. I can post pics if someone would like to see i have the truck as well

So you are thinking that since the King Ranch, Platinum and Lariat Limited has this that it might already be pre-wired in the Raptor from the door all the way to the seat?
Pic of my KR:
ytypajez.jpg

Wonder what the ford part numbers are?