Hearing rumblings of ADMs disappearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YFZero

Reaction score
I've seen a one or two posts mentioning that some ADMs are being dropped from vehicles on lots, can anyone corroborate this? Curious if the market is finally starting to soften up a bit.

AZxp

Reaction score
Higher interest rates do two things. There are fewer prospective buyers and dealer carrying cost goes up. Both tend to drive prices down
This. Cannot be overstated. The only x factor is the low supply side given the parts shortages. If supply were fixed, adms would vanish overnight but they've been sticky due to the low supply

OP
OP
Y

YFZero

Reaction score
No I definitely understand the mechanics behind ADM, I'm just curious if people have been observing Raptors on the market without ADMs.

scpete24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe it's not if but when the dealers come down or eliminate ADM. Market is definitely going to soften and I dont see interest rates going down anytime soon. If you can wait I would wait - It's only going to benefit you