Headrests for RCE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I stopped by Raptor Custom Embroidery's place and got my headrests done! Turned out great! And these guys are awesome! e8y9u9ud.jpg
tu2a4ajy.jpg
ery7y3ap.jpg
I got my console done back in November still loos as good as the day it was installed qete6aja.jpg and I got this sick hat to match the headrests
2ysuzadu.jpg
ydegymyn.jpg
yre8e9u7.jpg
and of course, some pictures of the raptors!

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

I meant from in the title. Change that if you can C.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Today I stopped by Raptor Custom Embroidery's place and got my headrests done! Turned out great! And these guys are awesome! e8y9u9ud.jpg
tu2a4ajy.jpg
ery7y3ap.jpg
I got my console done back in November still loos as good as the day it was installed qete6aja.jpg and I got this sick hat to match the headrests
2ysuzadu.jpg
ydegymyn.jpg
yre8e9u7.jpg
and of course, some pictures of the raptors!

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

I meant from in the title. Change that if you can C.

Thanks for stopping by Bud! I hope we can hang out soon and grab some more Japanese food

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jcentrekin

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for stopping by Bud! I hope we can hang out soon and grab some more Japanese food

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Heck ya man! That was awesome! You can have some Japanese food with your shrimp sauce haha! But Eli was actually talking about how fun it was yesterday!