Headrest Speaker Buzzing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just picked up my gen 3 raptor with B&O Unleashed. On the drive back i started hearing a buzzing/crackling sound from the left side of the driver seat headrest. Does this mean it is blown?

RickRed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my gen 3 raptor with B&O Unleashed. On the drive back i started hearing a buzzing/crackling sound from the left side of the driver seat headrest. Does this mean it is blown?
I expierenced the same issue On my way home from picking up my truck from the dealer.

once I got home and went through settings I toggled the surround sound on, and have not heard/had any buzzing or cracking since.

not sure if this was purely a fluke but mines been ok

S

StrengthNSpeed

I have the same issue. Driver, left headrest speaker. I haven’t jumped in the passenger seat to test. Pictures of my tone settings below. It’s more pronounced in surround vs stereo. I’d also describe it as more of a vibrating/crackle vs static on mine, it’s insanely irritating.

29BA8554-05D6-4535-B7AD-0429044C3E7C.jpeg
F9899848-FD85-410B-922F-75C718BB459B.jpeg

Reaction score
Hey Guys - any one able to resolve this issue? I have a buzz from the right side of my drivers side headrest. Only on volume above 15 and only when playing certain songs. When I compress that side of the headrest it goes away. Not sure if a blown speaker or an electronics issue (amp related maybe?).