Headlight trim removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGA

Reaction score
Thank you so much, I was so worried about not damaging the trim piece, the clips were the farthest thing from my mind! At the price of these clips they are absolutely worth a try. One of the few times this forum has saved me money! Usually keeps showing me things I need to do to my truck! If my wife ever finds out the BD fogs lights weren't OEM or the price of the BD 30" behind grill light bar it may be the end of 29 yrs of marriage! Thanks again

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much, I was so worried about not damaging the trim piece, the clips were the farthest thing from my mind! At the price of these clips they are absolutely worth a try. One of the few times this forum has saved me money! Usually keeps showing me things I need to do to my truck! If my wife ever finds out the BD fogs lights weren't OEM or the price of the BD 30" behind grill light bar it may be the end of 29 yrs of marriage! Thanks again

My story was all the amber made it safer on the road......

20200317_190255.jpg