Heading to Tennessee to Film on Motorhead Garage.. With new product Releases...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Air Dates/Times: Motorhead Garage, Episode 2118

5/2/2021 – 8:30AM on MotorTrend Network

7/28/2021 – 7:00PM & 10:00PM on Rev’n

8/1/2021 – 8:00PM & 11:00PM (bonus) on Rev’n

6/23/2021 – 7:30PM on Rev TV Canada

All times are Eastern.

Additional airdates on Rev TV Canada TBA

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think there must have been a crash on the site...

But here is the segment video again....

One of the things we show here, is our new patent pending FULLY universal plug n play wire harness system. We filed for patent, because it truly is the most universal system ever introduced. I like to explain it like Legos. You can add on or combine, just about any combination or harness you can dream up. We are very proud of this new system... and it really opens the doors for more and more applications and add on components as time goes on!

For example. One component (And I will show this more in some future videos I am working on) is our tail light adapter. This plugs into your FACTORY tail light. Just plugs in. No splicing... From there, it drops down with 2 lead wires behind the bumper. You can plug it into (plug.. not crimp or wire tap! PLUG!) either our short harness that just connects to 2 rear lights... OR... You can can plug it into our FULL harness that goes up to the switches. So you can choose 3 scenarios... Just power on reverse, Just power on a switch.. Or BOTH! And yes, we block backflow with diodes...
Now, we didn't stop there. We also added a port on the tail light adapter to access the markers/parking lights. You can plug that in as well to power backlights or rear lights such as the SRL, Radiance or Scene....
What's more exciting though, is you can then connect your rear harness to a front harness to power those backlights from the rear adapter too!!!

You can now see the full line, with more components coming here... (And if you think of any additional components you would like us to add... let us know...

John
spv

info @ spvparts.com

ROUGH Explanation Video (This isn't published in public view. A new one is coming)

MotorHead Garage Clip-