Heading to Tennessee to Film on Motorhead Garage.. With new product Releases...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We're excited to announce that Dave Dobson, the Producer and host of Motorhead Garage caught wind of some of the products we have and from running into some of our very happy customers.

He asked us to come down and be on the show. So we are heading down to film on the 24th. It will air sometime in April on the Motor Trend Channel, CBS Sports, RevN, The Pursuit Channel and Rev TV Canada. I will be sure to fill you all in on the dates.

We are really excited to show you some new products that will change a lot when it comes to installing your lights.

Exciting things are coming!

Our goal is to provide the best experience and the simplest install options available.

Don't ever hesitate to reach out if you need ANYTHING or have any questions...

John Trischler
SPVparts.com
info @ spvparts.com

In the mean time, if you are unfamiliar with some of our current popular products for the Raptor that we will have on the show, here are a few videos-

John Trischler
SPVparts.com

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remind us when it airs. I have a MotorTrend subscription for Top Gear. I'll keep it active at least until this airs.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a few teaser photos from the show.

They asked for a few build photos from our customers. If anyone would like to post any of their setups, or shoot me an email with your photos with some of our kits installed or during your install, etc... I might be able to get them flashed on the show?

Let us know.

JohnIMG_2001.jpg IMG_2013.jpg IMG_2021.jpg IMG_2035.jpg