headed to fallon nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Putting this on my calendar now! My son and I do a run to Winnemucca (above Nixon) before he returns to school every year and this sounds right up our ally.
hopefully its not too late in the year and you can make it out. date is set in stone. my friends who gather here every year have the date and we are planning...... by planning, we are stocking up on ammo...... for this trip.

you going to camp out or just hang for a day or whatever and head out on the rest of your annual trip?

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hopefully its not too late in the year and you can make it out. date is set in stone. my friends who gather here every year have the date and we are planning...... by planning, we are stocking up on ammo...... for this trip.

you going to camp out or just hang for a day or whatever and head out on the rest of your annual trip?
Probably do this in addition to our regular trip, we usually go in August sometime. Camp out most likely. We stock up on ammo on the way out too! Got a pin drop or map coordinates where you hang?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell I might be interested, my work schedule slows down significantly that time of year
sorry gen 1 owners only. its exclusive to non starbucks drinkers only.

haha, it would be awesome to have you out. its a hell of a drive, but you are more than welcome to come play with us.

my number is (831) 254-7562 for anyone wanting to come, i can text coordinance so much fun

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE ON THIS TRIP IT IS SET. OCTOBER 14-16TH 2022.

unfortunately some of you are not full access members and have missed a huge unfortunate event. corona raptor has passed away on june 27th. a trip he and his sons have taken so many times in the past has taken them down from canda to visit washington oregon, california and nevada. well the 2 boys are planning a trip down to spread corona raptors ashes along the way. i have invited them to fallon for out october camping trip and they wholeheartedly agreed and want to come out. they have made plans to be there any way they can make it. so i expect a lot of you to be here in october. COME MEET THE SON OF THE LEGENDARY FRFer.

there are two threads in the champagne room where its ful access memebers only. one is regarding his passing and how he influenced the raptor community, and the other is a raffle we are having. im having the raffle moved to the general population section so all can participate. for now if you want to go to facepage here is a link