Having a Raptor shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good trustworthy shipping company. Google is just flooded with brokers and bs at first glance. Trying to figure out the best method to get this truck home.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always used Exotic Transport out of Orlando to bring me new toys. Never had a truck delivered though.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good trustworthy shipping company. Google is just flooded with brokers and bs at first glance. Trying to figure out the best method to get this truck home.
Seriously, spend $300 on a one-way ticket to wherever you bought the truck, have the dealership pick you up at the airport, close the deal, then drive the beast home over the next day or two. What better way to spend a week of vacation time could you possibly imagine. Lot cheaper than paying any company to ship it to you.
I actually talked to my dealer about how they drop-shipped previous vehicle orders and learned that they've taken a beating in the past for drop-shipping orders across country, as the credit for those orders goes to the region taking delivery of the vehicle, not the region making the sale, and actually counts against the shipping dealership for future vehicle allocations, thus a lot of dealerships just aren't willing to do it anymore.

Last edited:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score

These guys shipped a new car for me across country to CA. Were extremely reasonable and car arrived in perfect condition. They ship a lot of high end cars.

Cobalt Logistics.

Auto Transport Done Right | Cobalt Logistics

OP
OP
taco-13

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fly out drive home. If you must have it shipped be sure they have the actual dimensions as it will affect the cost and what type of rig can transport it.

That was my original plan. But as time goes on i am looking at late December for delivery. It may not be possible for me to get time off.

I've always used Exotic Transport out of Orlando to bring me new toys. Never had a truck delivered though.

Yes I just seen a few videos on youtube with Exotic Transport. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Seriously, spend $300 on a one-way ticket to wherever you bought the truck, have the dealership pick you up at the airport, close the deal, then drive the beast home over the next day or two. What better way to spend a week of vacation time could you possibly imagine. Lot cheaper than paying any company to ship it to you.
I actually talked to my dealer about how they drop-shipped previous vehicle orders and learned that they've taken a beating in the past for drop-shipping orders across country, as the credit for those orders goes to the region taking delivery of the vehicle, not the region making the sale, and actually counts against the shipping dealership for future vehicle allocations, thus a lot of dealerships just aren't willing to do it anymore.

You make a lot of good points.

870tacops

Reaction score
Not one scratch or ding. To clarify, they are brokers as well, but had a great experience with them. All the other ones felt like a cheesy used car salesman...promises you everything, delivers nothing...

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

One last thing, the actual carrier company that transported my Raptor was ATS Express LLC, they can be found here - ATS EXPRESS LLC - parma, Ohio | Get Quotes for Transport Driver was Andre, great guy.