Have two Raptor R available - AG & AB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally insane the way this market has got out of hand. Just sad for anyone that considered buying one; but then had to deal with greedy dealers.

I’ve heard FORD is considering moving away from dealerships business models and considering direct purchasing.

The ADM’s are so ridiculous, financial institutions are turning people away, because they realize it’s like the housing bubble, and it will eventually burst.

djevox

Reaction score
I was recently dogpiled on after calling out someone marking up a TRX by $40k on FB marketplace, so admin banning that guy is nice to see. And I’d throw money on the fact that if someone sits down with them, the deal will not be $90k each- there will be “multiple offers, blah blah”.

Josh84

Reaction score
Ford would probably be able to make more of these if people like this didn't stick it in you at the dealership. ********.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
22 posts in 5 years and you want to screw over FRF members, not on my watch, get the fk out of here.

P.S. - The Annual Supporting membership fees are $40 here, but if you send me $50,040, I'd be happy to un-ban you.
Damn, I love this post.

Dealerships and car salesperson have become as ****** as lawyers.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess bring a trailer and barret jackson are a bunch of crooks also. HOW DARE THEY SELL A LOW PRODUCTION NITCH VEHICLE FOR WHAT THE MARKET BARES. CROOKS… IM SO MAD IM GOING TO SELL MY HOME FOR BELOW MARKET VALUE JUST FOR REVENGE …….

Last edited:

Jww2124

Reaction score
Fords not the issue, they set a msrp that fair. If anyone’s to blame for adms it’s the morons on here paying the 30-50 over. The gotta have it now types. The ones that didn’t place an order back in July who recently watched a YouTube video and now have to have one. Let’s not forget the guys from Cali that call Midwest dealers to steal most allocations then drive them back to commiefornia

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I guess bring a trailer and barret jackson are a bunch of crooks also. HOW DARE THEY SELL A LOW PRODUCTION NITCH VEHICLE FOR WHAT THE MARKET BARES. CROOKS… IM SO MAD IM GOING TO SELL MY HOME FOR BELOW MARKET VALUE JUST FOR REVENGE …….

4th post on this truck. 3 threads and this post.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like my neighbor would say, "it better come with a bathroom, for that price I'd have to live in it" :anitoof:
179 is just absurd. The smaller markups, ok but that is downright criminal.