Have two Raptor R available - AG & AB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a problem with the price, as it’s gratuitously overinflated to the point of absurdity. They’re free to ask what they want for the commodity and we’re free to call them out on their shít.

Raptors aren't commodities, but that's irrelevant to the point I think. I certainly agree with you that customers have a right to shop around and look for a better deal if they wish, and 3rd party have a right to tell customers when it's a bad deal. There are some circumstance where other factors besides price matters, but that's beside the point.

IMO, the seller has no obligation to tell a buyer that they aren't getting the best deal from them, or to always offer the best deal. If someone doesn't care enough to their own research and opts to blindly trust the guy he has no reason to trust, that's on him.

My wife was in Frednecksburg last weekend and spied a pair of boots. I knew it was serious because she saw them in a window and pointed them out. That’s rare. She drags me inside, probably hoping for a(nother) V-day gift but as she’s shopping she’s chatting up another lady and she points out that she could get them somewhere else cheaper.

I will do that at gun shows if someone is about to seriously overpay. I’ve done this multiple times, and definitely cost a few dealers some sales. Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist: It’s just capitalism !

Absolutely fair capitalism. Probably just as many folks who would chime in and say they like working with a particular shop, helping dealer get some sales. But I bet there are some that would buy the boots anyway, because they want it now, don't want to go to another shop, or because the price difference is chump change to them.

The more people we let fall victim to paying stupid prices, the longer WE have to suffer inflated prices.

Disagree on this. If Raptors where commodities, or closer to a commodity, then yes. But they are luxary items with limited supply and often greater demand. What's worse, they are coveted by people that have more money than sense or more money then time. You'll never convince those people that they should exert some sense and spend some time getting a better deal, when sense or time is what they have little of. The wallet of everyone else who wants a Raptor but has less money than sense and time, isn't important to them. The only way it stops is if Ford stops it.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This peoples have all ready 3 others cars or more in their garage,in some years this R will be very low mileage and will go for sell because owners don't understand how big this truck are.

raptorgunner

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! It has been a while since last posted.
Quick back story -
I previously Sold Ford’s for many years and helped many 2nd Gen raptors find new homes to some awesome people met on this Forum.
I’m currently at a new dealership, where majority of sales are mid to high end vehicles, as well as custom lifted trucks & SUVs. (Built in house)
We currently have 2 Raptor R’s available
- Avalanche Grey 802A - 88 miles
- Agate Black 802A - 564 miles
Yes these trucks have been registered once.
Price on both is $179,991 (Trust me I know, but we have already sold 3)

Anyways I’ve attached pictures of the Avalanche Grey can upload pictures of black later if requested.
Links to both trucks are posted below. If asked, I will be happy to send full specs, walk-around video’s, and any additional info.
All I ask is if interested Please contact me directly. (I only make money if I sell the vehicle)
Jared Phillips

> Agate Black
> Avalanche Grey
* Post note also have 2 2023 Corvette Z06
GO **** YOURSELF!

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong. I love my 3rd Gen. But there is no way it’s worth anywhere close to $200k even with a V8. At the end of the day it still has an f150 interior.

It doesn’t even come remotely close to having the interior quality of a $100k Porsche, let along a $179k Porsche.
It’s just not worth it. I’m not even sure $110k is worth it.