Have the games already begun?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I posted my experience so far regarding the possibility of ordering a Bronco Raptor on the new BroncoRaptorForum.com

Instead of re-posting here, I have a link for those who may be interested in a short story...lol. Let me know your thoughts!

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One responding to that email probably did nothing anyways. Two of it has to go through that dealer they will probably add ADM

OP
OP
Turning Blue

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may be right. It may just be a way for Ford to measure interest in the Bronco Raptor, but we won't know for sure until February 11th. If they want to charge ADM, I'll look into switching dealers, which has been allowed with the Bronco reservation process.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You may be right. It may just be a way for Ford to measure interest in the Bronco Raptor, but we won't know for sure until February 11th. If they want to charge ADM, I'll look into switching dealers, which has been allowed with the Bronco reservation process.

Would that set you back in line with the other reservations the dealership has if you move it?

OP
OP
Turning Blue

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would that set you back in line with the other reservations the dealership has if you move it?
I don't know how that would work. My understanding is there isn't a line, per se, for reservation holders. But I don't know that for sure either, especially when it comes to the Bronco Raptor.

T

teeoster

My dealer wanted $30k over sticker for the Bronco Raptor. Too much for me to swallow but my rich buddy asked me to order it for him and he'd pay all related expenses to sell it to him after.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
My dealer wanted $30k over sticker for the Bronco Raptor. Too much for me to swallow but my rich buddy asked me to order it for him and he'd pay all related expenses to sell it to him after.
Your rich buddy wanted you to order it, buy it, and then sell it to him? Sounds like a real pal. Is this person just not able to make the trip to the dealership? These internet stories are always interesting.