Have gen2s become that cheap ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just tell her the R is the pirate edition. That's why there is a boat anchor in the front.

:banana-mario:
Isn’t there basically like a 10lbs difference?

Though we used to use the “head” from an 8lbs sledge for an anchor on our boat, so maybe I will step back away lol.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a SCAB. Shorter length is very handy (and better looking proportions, IMO) if you don't routinely haul adults in the back seat.
Well I need the bigger space for vacations .....and my baby rides in the back. He needs a lot of room. 243lbs now ...tank ...not my daughter btw lol 20230130_183724.jpg

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Late model 2020 is the best, then trickle down from there. Late build ‘20 gets all the quirks ironed out as best possible for that gen F150, no plastic oil pan, get the big screen & apple car play in the lower optioned trucks, have the live valve shocks, best looking wheels, & no cam phaser concerns…really tough (impossible?) to argue otherwise. The cam phaser peace of mind alone = 2020 all day.
I have a 2020 and still had the cam phaser recall. I thought 2020s still had the same cam phaser issue.