Have gen2s become that cheap ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like I said. You’re a clown. Your entire existence is to talk trash and “irk” people, find something better to do with your life.

You’ve been talking trash on G2 for years, you’re pathetic. It’s amazing how you latch on to threads like these to try and validate your insecurities. You have the maturity of a 12 year old Neanderthal.
Lol what a ***** baby, talk about a lack of maturity, sorry about your feelings.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So what gen2 year is the best year to look at getting?
Late model 2020 is the best, then trickle down from there. Late build ‘20 gets all the quirks ironed out as best possible for that gen F150, no plastic oil pan, get the big screen & apple car play in the lower optioned trucks, have the live valve shocks, best looking wheels, & no cam phaser concerns…really tough (impossible?) to argue otherwise. The cam phaser peace of mind alone = 2020 all day.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My VA check should be my play money lol..but my wife will not go for me getting the raptor r period lol