Have gen2s become that cheap ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary Gere

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW I special ordered a new 2019 raptor 05/16/2019 built in July 2019 delivered 08/26/2019 it had the cam phaser problem. This lines up with the November 2019 cut over date for the updated cam phaser.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I need the bigger space for vacations .....and my baby rides in the back. He needs a lot of room. 243lbs now ...tank ...not my daughter btw lol View attachment 391680
my effin dog ***** is 110lbs and tries to lay across our lap. sometimes he squished mr happy and i have to kick him off. but no matter your height his tail will always whip you in the nuts.

luck with her. luckily my oldest one lives in seattle now, my youngest lives with her mother, but tirinas daughter lives with us. a 16 year old know it all and expects it all. some days i wanna take a sledghammer to her xbox, phone and tablet. guess i could use this so called boat anchor to do that