Have a VIN but no build date.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was placed 9/18/19 and received my vin a few weeks later. My concern is it say still "iN ORDER PROCESSING", I know the website can lag behind but starting to worry.

My question is am I safe if I have a VIN and just need to be more patient, or is ir possible that an allocation had not occurred and I could be waiting for a long time? I know it has only been 8 weeks since my order but dont not getting updates other than we are waiting for a build date.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance?

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took my about 2 months just get a VIN......the order process runs the gauntlet from delivery times from 2-5 months....mine was 5 months! ha..ha..Since I was ordering a perfectly optioned truck just for me I had to just calm down....This was the first Raptor I've owned so man what a rush driving it home from Las Vegas...

OP
OP
M

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after posting this I got a schedule build week of dec 9th, so super excited about that. :). Will be my first raptor rapid red loaded with everything except recaro seats and no graphics

r