Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to how this is unfolding. I was one day away from going into production lol and then the rug got pulled out from under me smdh.
Ouch, that has to hurt the most. I was pushed back another 3 weeks to 10/18. So many broken hearts in here, look at what Ford is doing to us

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch, that has to hurt the most. I was pushed back another 3 weeks to 10/18. So many broken hearts in here, look at what Ford is doing to us
It totally sucks but I guess on the positive side I have more time to save up for a much bigger down payment. I'm losing steam here LOL.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on everyone's comments, I suspect I was also bumped to an October date. I've given up contacting FP. It will only be bad news from here on out. I plan to continue checking the order tracking page twice daily until I see it go into production. That's when I'll get excited. Out of sight, out of mind.

AlexT

Reaction score
Well mine just moved from build day of 9/22 to Scheduled to Week (Week -of Oct-04-2021).

Not good.
better than 11/1, everytime a week out to production day they reschedule, this time they went far out to be sure
for the record this was the 6th time they reschedule
this is now past absurd - they will deliver a 2021 vehicle around Christmas time or so

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just viewed a report saying that the F150 Missouri plant is shut down for another week due to parts shortages.