Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it--but those are first side by side I've seen and the Get 2 looks SO much better IMHO. Yes have a Gen3 on order as inside is worth it to me...but the shot of the two side by side in front view shows how much more aggressive Gen2 looks. Honest comment.

Eh, I think comparing a stock Gen 2 and a stock Gen 3, the Gen 3 looks much better.

The Gen 2 in the photo is getting a lot of help from the offset of the Methods, the more aggressive look of the MTs, and the lights being on.

IMHO

Last edited:

PerfectoR

Reaction score
Eh, I think comparing a stock Gen 2 and a stock Gen 3, the Gen 3 looks much better.

The Gen 2 in the photo is getting a lot of help from the offset of the Methods, the more aggressive look of the MTs and the lights being on.

IMHO
I agree...the Gen 3 IMO looks cleaner. I would like to see it without the orange, black and gray to see how the lines show. I have a Velocity blue on order myself.

jmundy41

Reaction score
My order went through to Ford, per Jeremy at Ford Performance. Does this mean I should be good to go or am I still not out of the woods yet?