Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I checked on like Tuesday and still 09/27. Hoping to get moved up like we see some people. I am waiting at least a week or 2 and will check back again with FP
yep same for me just checked with tom a little while ago. I figured id wait till closer to end of the month around the 27th thatll be a month before build week and hopefully its moved.

BrandonMW

Reaction score
Good Morning, I ordered 6/14 (live in charleston, sc but had to order from Ga due that no one in SC area had allocations) - checked today and stated from FP that build date of 8/30, hopefully it all works out

Agate Black 35 801a, spray in liner, moon roof

jmundy41

Reaction score
How long did it take you to get an email from Ford after you placed your order? My dealer has assured me I received their 2nd and final allocation even though I just placed an order 7/31. Not sure that's 100% accurate but he made it seem like it was. Regardless, he said I would receive updates from Ford but I haven't heard anything yet.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long did it take you to get an email from Ford after you placed your order? My dealer has assured me I received their 2nd and final allocation even though I just placed an order 7/31. Not sure that's 100% accurate but he made it seem like it was. Regardless, he said I would receive updates from Ford but I haven't heard anything yet.
Mine is building next week and I never got any emails from Ford to this day. You have to contact Ford Performance to get any updates.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Morning, I ordered 6/14 (live in charleston, sc but had to order from Ga due that no one in SC area had allocations) - checked today and stated from FP that build date of 8/30, hopefully it all works out

Agate Black 35 801a, spray in liner, moon roof
must be a dealer order

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted them but they asked for sales order # and VIN #. So I assume you just got those from your dealer?
Yes, your dealer would have the Order # and sales code, but not necessarily the VIN. If you have that, FP should be able to give you some sort of info. They may not have a VIN yet but they can give you info off the order # and sales code.