Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, hoping Ford can give us a nice big October birthday gift!! My birthday is in October as well!
Where you located? Just curious, it would be cool to get a gen3 group together with guys minimal hours away in a centralized spot. Course idc about driving, I plan on doing raptor assault next year, and I just got done with a Cali trip of 5500 miles in the gen1 so I love driving.

Warthog

Reaction score
Just checked on mine with FP today. 8/24 build date following a few weeks with an 8/23 build week assigned. Getting excited, except for the fact that I just moved to VA a few days ago and found out how they do their sales tax...
I bought a car from other state years ago. I think the dealer actually calculate the tax and register the vehicle to the state you are living in(based on your drive license). In your case, should be registered in VA and paid by VA tax rate. Double check with your salesman.