Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s another interesting one..

FP just gave me a 9/27 build week. Didn’t even think they were scheduling that week? Also I chatted yesterday at 3pm central and it was not scheduled. After seeing others calling today and getting a date I thought I would try. Sure enough. Weird I was given 9/27 though.

Mattfusa

Reaction score

FP just gave me a 9/27 build week. Didn’t even think they were scheduling that week? Also I chatted yesterday at 3pm central and it was not scheduled. After seeing others calling today and getting a date I thought I would try. Sure enough. Weird I was given 9/27 though.
same just called and now mine has a build week of 9/27

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, sounds like they are really stretching out that MY21, I can't find that last post but if it doesn't ship until October+ sounds like you might be switched over to MY22

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, sounds like they are really stretching out that MY21, I can't find that last post but if it doesn't ship until October+ sounds like you might be switched over to MY22
if it is done before 11/14 balance out its a 21. dosent matter when it ships

Reaction score

Also called yesterday at 3 p.m central and got build week of 9/20 just now.