Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just called and said my build date is 07/23! I am a priority 11 & the order was entered on 06/18. I'd guess a bunch of you guys should hear something tomorrow or you can call the Ford Performance HOT LINE!
Depends on your accessories and package I bet

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the retractable tonneau cover has the rail slots? I’ve seen it both ways on their website
I found some info on F150 forums that stated the retractable is made by Retrax under different branding for Ford. The marketing pictures seem to be the same. So if it is the same....the Retrax has rails that sit on top the bed rails.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on a Full Boat 37 w everything in Texas. Nothing scheduled. Just called Ford Perf.
: ((( - Am Prior. 10.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Interesting. Just called. He said no vin or date for mine, but my dealer at some point changed to Priority #1!!!!!! I am super confused as it when in as 80, but then he said he changed to 19. I asked several times to confirm. He is like ya looking at it right now, it was recently changed to 1.
Ordered fully loaded 37.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free