Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looked mine is in the system as retail and I got bumped to 9/27. I think there's either a glitch or an actual supply issue or possibly a last minute design change? I'll contact fpg Friday and see if hopefully it's a glitch, or try again next week to
maybe they are practicing on other builds to get ours right?

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just want an update that tells us our dates have been re-re-re-scheduled back to the original plan, sorry for the confusion. Just need to know who in Ford Scheduling I need to reach out too lol. Doesn't make sense half of us all pushed to 09/27 and the other half seem to be unphased

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want an update that tells us our dates have been re-re-re-scheduled back to the original plan, sorry for the confusion. Just need to know who in Ford Scheduling I need to reach out too lol. Doesn't make sense half of us all pushed to 09/27 and the other half seem to be unphased
And dont forget about us unscheduled folks too lol

TheSkinMusket

Reaction score
I assumed going into this that the delivery date could be elusive and was worried about the drop in the inflated value of my truck, so I just sold it to a dealer and paid a nice old lady some cash for her mint 2012 Chrysler 300c with a hemi in it. Now I am cruising like Heisenberg, with all the time in the world to wait for my Raptor. Much less stressful this way.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys all of us that had dates pushed till end of sept, did all of you have spray in bedliners and or tonno covers? please chime in. i just saw the dolen report as of 7/19 that stated for fleet orders spray in bed liners and tonno covers were 8-10 week leadtime. i may have found the problem if it is what i think it is