Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From confirmation from another source indeed plan currently is building a mix of raptors and f150s starting tomorrow projected so this delay maybe is a glitch. I was told specifically raptors are indeed Fords prize deployment so I think from what I'm told a lot of it is playing safe due to parts issues. Seems as though they do not just leave thousands of parts laying around for these, they are delivered and transported as needed ect. Fingers crossed this source is right!

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think just about all of the Raptor allocations are committed to specific customers. The dealer I am purchasing from had ordered their 3 allocations and changed the orders to meet the customer's desires. At that point, my name was assigned to the order.
My dealer did the same thing, but in the order tracker it is still showing up as Stock instead of retail with a priority code of 80. First I heard about my build week was yesterday with the same 9/27 build week. I questioned my dealer about it being ordered as stock and not retail and he told me

"The priority code of 80 is because I am converting an already allocated unit to you. If I were to create another order at a sold priority code of 10 it would still be behind this one.
If the order looks correct, please sign the Buyers Order and Build sheet and return them, with a copy of your driver’s license, to either Meghan or myself directly. With these documents I will be able to submit them to C.O.V.P. and tag this unit as sold to you. This will move it thru the system with similar priority as 10, just with an “already allocated” head start. We will not be waiting for additional allocation using this method".

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From confirmation from another source indeed plan currently is building a mix of raptors and f150s starting tomorrow projected so this delay maybe is a glitch. I was told specifically raptors are indeed Fords prize deployment so I think from what I'm told a lot of it is playing safe due to parts issues. Seems as though they do not just leave thousands of parts laying around for these, they are delivered and transported as needed ect. Fingers crossed this source is right!
I hope this info is correct! My status on the Shop. Ford. Com order tracker still states in production, but not sure I want to call FP to confirm. May call FP tomorrow.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also I ordered mine on 06/18 and did a "Pre Trade" on ny Gen 2 on 06/19 because I didn't think the used prices would continue until delivery time. Have barrowed a car but still may need to buy a beater depending how long the delays go.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hope that this really is a reshuffing. according to the tracking sheet i counted at least 12 truck that were scheduled for the first two week of aug pushed to the all the same week in sept 27. none of them are the same so sounds like something is being redone. no way you take 2 weeks worth of raptor production could more we dont know and put them all in the same week 7 weeks from now? and dont move any of the later builds in aug? i have all my fingers crossed that in the next couple of days we start to see some or all of the ours orders moved back or up. time will tell but just sounds like a scheduling placeholder date . like i said yesterday. i have ordered 6 raptors over the years and never have i had a dated moved after a vin issued and a build day assigned. i know this has been a odd year so anything coould happen but there is always hope.

raptordan2021

Reaction score
I just called and am still scheduled for august 16. Placed order 06/11 and was priority code 10. Not sure how long I’ll stay the week of august 16 but as of now good vibes.

Raptor_Ryan

Reaction score
Does anyone have another way to get the VIN? My dealer says he doesn't have any information/update on my order even though FP says a VIN has been issued and I have a build date (9/27)

CME73

Reaction score
Looks like mine is staying at 8/16 so far, already been bumped from 7/26 to 8/2 to 8/16. It was moved to priority 01 though