Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could be given that they would never schedule that many for the same week. i would suggest that maybe someone would call on friday after their normal scheduling day to see if they move .
That's what I plan to do. Have Build week for 8/30, so waiting for friday to see if have a build day now or if order has been reshuffled. Either way, getting my dream truck, don't care what the MY is on the sticker, gets pushed back just gives me more time to have a bigger down payment given all the overtime I'm getting due to Covid spike.

It's entirely possible that with the Delta variant running rampant through the country now that they are having to tweak production lines again for staff safety.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 37” tire trucks on order, and a 35” truck that I gave the allocation away on. The 35 was pushed the 37s stayed the same week, 8/16 and 9/27. Both of the 37s are the same build just from different dealerships and both are retail orders. The 35 truck that got pushed back is a stock order. I wonder if they are pushing stock order and not retail ones.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 37” tire trucks on order, and a 35” truck that I gave the allocation away on. The 35 was pushed the 37s stayed the same week, 8/16 and 9/27. Both of the 37s are the same build just from different dealerships and both are retail orders. The 35 truck that got pushed back is a stock order. I wonder if they are pushing stock order and not retail ones.
Just looked mine is in the system as retail and I got bumped to 9/27. I think there's either a glitch or an actual supply issue or possibly a last minute design change? I'll contact fpg Friday and see if hopefully it's a glitch, or try again next week to

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looked mine is in the system as retail and I got bumped to 9/27. I think there's either a glitch or an actual supply issue or possibly a last minute design change? I'll contact fpg Friday and see if hopefully it's a glitch, or try again next week to
You never know, I was just throwing a theory out there since they said that they were prioritizing customer orders over stock, I think it is a guessing game either way.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think just about all of the Raptor allocations are committed to specific customers. The dealer I am purchasing from had ordered their 3 allocations and changed the orders to meet the customer's desires. At that point, my name was assigned to the order.