Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am supposed to be in the Outer Banks for a week towards the beginning of October, I was so excited to get the truck before then to play in the sand. Now my dreams are completely shattered
Ha... I traded mine the week before I went to OBX. We stayed in the 4x4 area on our second week. I was planning on taking it, but started to see the prices soften. I just checked KBB... values on Raptors and F150 both dropped around $2k in the last 3 weeks.
We took my wifes GLE350... no problems, but a little extra ground clearance would have been nice.
Aired down to 20psi on 20" wheels... yikes. All sand driving though.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone send prayers to the poor FP reps lol it sounds like they are taking a beating right now with a lot of ********** owners.
*Also keep your fingers crossed that this is just a production planning issue and our orders might all be re-shuffled to ramp up production next month. Since FP aren't the ones who schedule there might be more behind the scenes over the next few days. Please let me be right

Reaction score
Trade your truck now and by a few thousand dollar beater. If you lose money on that it will be much less than the trade value of your truck.
I'm driving a 21' Tacoma TRD Pro and hoping/praying it lives up to its resale value, regardless of market prices. Could be wishful thinking, but I think I am going to take the gamble with the market and keep driving this little sh*t box for the time being. Really miss being in a full size truck.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t called for a new update but am bummed to hear my 8/14 build date is likely pushed back. Maybe I’ll check later this week after the Ford Performance guys have had a chance to catch their breath. It seems odd that everyone is now getting pushed to the same build week in September, hopefully this is some weird scheduling glitch.

I sold my 2019 to Vroom a few weeks ago for $70,000. They had it listed for $79,499 on June 30th and yesterday that was lowered to $71,499-an $8,000 drop in 3 weeks. I have 180 days to get my new Raptor to apply the sales tax credit in MO which puts me at mid December or I lose about $6,000 in sales tax. Fingers crossed!

OP
OP
J

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s any coincidence that the Raptor at the Chicago auto show was labeled a 2022. Why wouldn’t they call it a 2021!? Given what I was told by a FP rep last week (see my other thread), what we are seeing today and the show truck I really think most of our trucks will be 2022’s.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone send prayers to the poor FP reps lol it sounds like they are taking a beating right now with a lot of ********** owners.
*Also keep your fingers crossed that this is just a production planning issue and our orders might all be re-shuffled to ramp up production next month. Since FP aren't the ones who schedule there might be more behind the scenes over the next few days. Please let me be right
could be given that they would never schedule that many for the same week. i would suggest that maybe someone would call on friday after their normal scheduling day to see if they move .