Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emailed my dealer this morn, scheduled for the week of August 9th! He said up to 20 days to get to the dealership if things go as planned. My order was entered in 6/15 as a priority 19. 801a, beadlocks, AM blue.

ROAD5

Reaction score
Called dealer, I am 3/3 on their allocations. #1 on their list with a 35 pkg was scheduled, no word yet on the #2 and 3 on the list. I have a fully loaded 37 pkg, priority 10. I am guessing all three orders must have been put in at priority 10?

Battery749

Reaction score
August 2nd build date. The dealer said he hasn't gotten the VIN but FP told me they did have one he just couldn't give it out over the phone. My salesman seems clueless so good thing for the ford performance helpline.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't posted in years, just out enjoying my Magnetic G2 since delivery early 2017, but it was time for something new and slightly different. Lead Foot G3 - 801A/37/Tech/Pano/Liner - Build Week 8/16

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made a couple changes to my order and they were entered today. My original preview order showed Priority 10, after the changes were entered and he sent me the sheet, it shows Priority 01.
Called FP, and no schedule yet. Fully loaded Leadfoot 37. Will follow up end of next week.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was through the friend of a family friend. He had two allocations, 1 37 and 1 35. I picked the 35 (antimatter blue, fully loaded minus the beadlocks), priority code 21. Just called today and no update. I'm deployed overseas right now so this forum and the anticipation are keeping me going until I leave in a few weeks. Was hoping for an August build date so I can pick her up as soon as I get home.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emailed my dealer this morn, scheduled for the week of August 9th! He said up to 20 days to get to the dealership if things go as planned. My order was entered in 6/15 as a priority 19. 801a, beadlocks, AM blue.
Reading the BRONCO6G forums and these cars are getting delivered fast... Apparently they have carriers just lined up waiting for work to transport vehicles