Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WannabeRaptor

Reaction score
UPDATE: FP just confirmed that it went from Build Week of Aug 16 to Scheduled for production the day of Aug 16. :33:

37 Pkg / AMB / Twin Roof / Drop in liner / No tonneau

My OCD (and ignorance) kicked in and I asked if there's really a difference between build week of vs build day, meaning production actually starts on those very same days or week of- FP answered: Yes, so the week of is a guestimate of when it will be produced, once it is assigned a day, that is when they are planning on finishing production on your vehicle.

Lastly, they said: It is usually safe to say about 4-6weeks after production for it to arrive at a dealership.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i checking something guys. is anyone that is scheduled for the week of 8/23 retail orders? also is anyone for the 1 st 2 weeks in aug all dealer stock?
Mine is dealer stock. I ordered 7/7 and I have a build date of 9/27. I did submit my drivers license to my dealer.