Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was unloaded at the Pearland (South Houston) rail yard on 10/02, it still hasn't shown up at the dealer (North Houston)

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine did that too and then a day or two later it was at the dealer. Stay strong. I think they are just limited in the number of car haulers they can get to move vehicles. I bet you get it this week.
Did this ever happen on the JCT tracker? I am assuming (hopefully correctly) that it's coming today and I can't contain my excitement...
1634057910914.png

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this ever happen on the JCT tracker? I am assuming (hopefully correctly) that it's coming today and I can't contain my excitement...
View attachment 324178
Yeah mine said dispatched the day it got delivered to the dealer. It was off the truck before the Palsapp updated to delivered. I bet yours shows up at the dealer today.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine said dispatched the day it got delivered to the dealer. It was off the truck before the Palsapp updated to delivered. I bet yours shows up at the dealer today.
You were right. About 45 minutes after your comment the tracker switched to delivered and then I texted my salesman who confirmed it was there. I couldn’t take delivery of it today because my salesman is not working but I should be picking it up tomorrow morning! Hopefully early enough for an appointment at 2pm to get the rims installed!

I was able to see it, get in it, start it, listen to the exhaust, and teach the salesman (new guy, not my salesman) a few things about the truck. The thing looks amazing in person!