GEN 2 Hats off to SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No doubt first class! I had my wife order my Father’s Day Adapt light bar for their baja frame cut bumper without even trying to get a discount back during last week of May when other stores had Memorial Day sales advertised. I bet he would have given a special price if had asked.

He’s out of the office right now but when I received the SVC Adapt mounting brackets for the Baja bumper I went out to see how easy the install would be but didn’t notice the “SVC Threaded” holes in the bumper. I thought they were just laser cut or drilled out holes in the bumper which would require a nut on the blind side of the bumper housing that isn’t easily accessible while the bumper is mounted so figured they would have a special tool bent up that would hold the nut. I sent him an email asking for “their easy” install method of the brackets on bumpers that are mounted then when unpackaged all of the mounting hardware for the brackets noticed there wasn’t a nut at all so went back out to inspect the holes in the bumper a little closer and sure enough they are threaded for such applications! I felt like an idiot and wanted to email back saying to disregard my previous email but didn’t because I’m sure emails are read in dated order so would have been wasting more of his time.

He has responded to me while he’s been out of the office before when I was in a pickle at my father in laws shop mounting up their frame cut bumper and Intercooler. My Father in Laws shop doesn’t have WiFi or internet and needed some clarification on the cutting of the frame horns that wasn’t in the printed instructions but was up on their website.

Always been first class!