Has the Map Stopped Working in Your FordPass App?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will the app even open up for you? I've uninstalled it 3 times now and it just says, "Unfortunately, FordPass has stopped" in a white box.
It opens, but then says Ford Pass is not responding. When I went to the play store (a couple of days ago) and found it, there was no update, and it just said "open program". When I did, of course it did not respond. Those Ford computer "wizards" must have lost their magic wand.

shooters1380

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the update yesterday, late afternoon and it worked after the update was applied. You might try uninstalling your Ford app and downloading it again. See if that fixes it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I did the update yesterday, late afternoon and it worked after the update was applied. You might try uninstalling your Ford app and downloading it again. See if that fixes it

confirmed +1. iPhone app updates to Fordpass and Lincoln way resolved the map issues.