Has the Map Stopped Working in Your FordPass App?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MSpiegs

MSpiegs

Reaction score
I just chatted with tech support and they aren’t considering an issue until others chat or call in. They want me to do a hard reset in the truck and repair the modem. This is NOT the problem. Please call or chat to report this.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Myth confirmed, Jamie. map is gone on both Ford pass and Lincoln way after app updates pushed yesterday.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I know this is a #FirstWorldProblem, but let me just say that activating Lincoln way, the Lincoln version of FordPass was a total charlie foxtrot. Way, way, way worse than Fordpass for the Rap. The latter was “one and done”, worked and did not give me any kind of static, whatsoever. Lincoln way, however did not work at the stealership, I went through several attempts to get it to enable the remote features, called twice and eventually got it working after something like 3 weeks. I was really surprised how much of a chore it was compared to the Rap.

This is going to take app updates to fix, unless any of you have a phone backup to the previous version of FordPass.

TXDaveSki

Reaction score
Updated the app yesterday, and now I don’t see vehicle location?
One good thing about being lazy and cautious. I have to manually update my apps and I hadn’t gotten around to it yet. Good thing. Maps still show in the old version and everything else seems to work ok. Sorry for your trouble, hope they get it fixed quickly. It’s a handy feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk