Has Ford sent you promo gifts after your purchase?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Mom got some cool Mustang stuff when she got her 35th anniversary GT way back when. A little model, a book, pen and some other stuff.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you’re new to off-roading the raptor assault class is a blast. Even if you’re experienced, it’s still a fun day interacting with other owners and hanging out for a day….I’d say that’s a pretty great thank you.

Trooperboy

Reaction score
I just got my new raptor.Black is the new blue. 35 amb 801. I thought I would at least get some mud flaps or maybe a service with fordpass points but they took away my points. After many calls and promises the repeatedly said my points were comimg,after another call I was told I would not get any points because my modem was turned off! What the hell. Just another way to reneg on their promise. Very disappointed. Boo to fordpass

Medic 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a cool looking blanket and congratulations letter when I bought the new body styled 97 F-150 and some Eddie Bauer folding chairs for an Explorer. Nothing since then… and I use to change vehicles every 2 or 3 years prior to COVID.

OP
OP
Bullet Bob

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my new raptor.Black is the new blue. 35 amb 801. I thought I would at least get some mud flaps or maybe a service with fordpass points but they took away my points. After many calls and promises the repeatedly said my points were comimg,after another call I was told I would not get any points because my modem was turned off! What the hell. Just another way to reneg on their promise. Very disappointed. Boo to fordpass
I wasn't given my Fordpass points for the purchase of my former 2019 Raptor. I called Ford and to their credit, they did add them to my account. My dealer told me that during that time in 2019 Ford had a problem for several months and shorted a bunch of customers.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place & congrats. Did you talk with Customer Relations? You are due about 42K Ford Pass points. Hope they get it resolved for ya.