Has anyone tried a behind the seat Subwoofer from Mobile Toys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with 10s based on Mobile Toys suggestion. I am still really happy with it. I am pretty sure two 8s would be good too..... I am only sending 500w to it.
I don't know if there is a break in but it seems to sound even better now.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I went with 10s based on Mobile Toys suggestion. I am still really happy with it. I am pretty sure two 8s would be good too..... I am only sending 500w to it.

yeah... who asked you. :D rub it in why dontcha ?

I’m thinking single 10” behind the seat when I get to this. I don’t want to give up all the tiny amount of storage I have back behind those seats. They are happy to assist with this as well. Is there a shallow 8” sub out there good for more than 300w ? I’ve got the kenwood 8” +300w amp now.

Only 500w. stinker.

Bass is kind of like torque. yeah, there’s such a thing as too much but nothing forces you to use all of it all the time.

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Yes there is a break in period on most speakers. I’ve been looking at have Mobile Toys do a single sub setup for me since I’ll be trying out Focals new M line 8’s sealed in the front doors. The frequency response on the 8’s is awesome 45-5000hz. I was thinking a single BM MK V 12” sub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes there is a break in period on most speakers. I’ve been looking at have Mobile Toys do a single sub setup for me since I’ll be trying out Focals new M line 8’s sealed in the front doors. The frequency response on the 8’s is awesome 45-5000hz. I was thinking a single BM MK V 12” sub.

I don’t know why you would ever want a mid to play up to 5k.

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don’t know why you would ever want a mid to play up to 5k.

I don’t. From talking with the Orca Rep for S Texas the 8’s can be used with the new Beryllium tweeter or as a 3 way. The 8’s, 3.5’s, and the tweets. I’m planning on stages. 8’s and tweets first. Then buy the mids and do the A-pillars, and another amp. I already have a set of Utopia components and love them. There just 12 years old.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t. From talking with the Orca Rep for S Texas the 8’s can be used with the new Beryllium tweeter or as a 3 way. The 8’s, 3.5’s, and the tweets. I’m planning on stages. 8’s and tweets first. Then buy the mids and do the A-pillars, and another amp. I already have a set of Utopia components and love them. There just 12 years old.

I got ya!